Today mom called me for lunch, although my aunt have bought my lunch. Kinda guilty but I will eat it tomorrow by putting it in my fridge first haha. Anyway today we went to AroyDee an authentic Thai food in Bercham just behind Jusco no it should be Aeon.It is a bit like home-cooked style. Nice view inside with wood and brick designed. There are not many tables served, and it is a peak hour when i get to there so there are quite many people. Luckily we found a table but it kind of small. still okay for 3 person.We ordered quite many dishes.
Their recommended Pineapple fried rice.
Mixed mushroom and the appetizer Mango salad.The Mixed mushroom taste nice especially the mushroom.I love the mushroom.I not quite like the taste of the Mango Salad as it is abit spicy sour with a weird taste.
Having a Thai cuisine of course need to taste their tom yam.This tom yam is with chicken and seafood.You can choose whether chicken or seafood or both and we chose both.It's taste abit sour and is quite unique worth to have a try.
Saw many people order this beverage and my mom did so.This called Lemon Lime Cucumber.You can see there are lemon and cucumber inside.Overall the food is quite ok with reasonable price,but there are not many workers.I just saw two floor staff and they are very busy.So it takes some time for them to serve us and somehow i saw a lady customer helping them clean the table and jotting down the orders herself.
There is a dog outside.I went out to play with him while waiting for the food to come but he keep sleeping dont want to play with me.Fine.. still cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment